The Epilepsy Support Group

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising Awareness Through The Sharing Of Information

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi from manchster england

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26hi from manchster england - Page 2 Empty Re: hi from manchster england Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 pm

sophie

sophie

I'm sure it would be fine

xxx

27hi from manchster england - Page 2 Empty Re: hi from manchster england Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:16 pm

curtisdon1

Iv got a bigger problem now as I work as a postman and due to my epilepsy I have not been able to perform my outdoor delivery duties for the Past 2 years as I have been haveing tests trying to find out what was wrong with me, now royal mail are saying if I am not fully fit by march they will medically retire me, I know I am covered by he dda but does any1 know were I can get any help as I'm very worried which isn't helping me 1 bit, thanx any1 who can help

28hi from manchster england - Page 2 Empty Re: hi from manchster england Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:23 pm

sophie

sophie

Sorry to hear that sorry i can't be of any help regarding your job first never been in that situation and second i'm not in the uk.
Have you try to ask your epi nurse they might know what to do or who to contact.
Take care
Sophie xx

29hi from manchster england - Page 2 Empty Re: hi from manchster england Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 pm

curtisdon1

I'm in the proccess of seeing were u stand legally,
thanx sophie

30hi from manchster england - Page 2 Empty Re: hi from manchster england Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:11 am

bigbull

bigbull
Admin

hi and welcome to forums you can ask me any thing you want to

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum