The Epilepsy Support Group

Raising Awareness Through The Sharing Of Information

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi all from halifax

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hi all from halifax on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:37 pm

bigbull

Admin
hi all am nick one of your friendly admins i have been suffering from epilepsy since 2004 i have recently been put on keppra and it is helping now i also take epilim and carbimazpine they all are working right at the moment.

i hope to see you all round the forums having fun and getting info

thanks

nick

2 Hello on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Mr. Mikey

I have just joined this group / site and live in Dartmouth NS, across the harbour from you. I have been looking for someone to chat with on a one on one basis for a long time who is in a similar situtation and can understand isses as we / I discuss them.

Briefly, I have had epilepsy since I was 7 yrs old/ now 40 and find it is getting harder to cope with on a daily basis it seems as time passes. Not that the seizures are getting worse so much but ... I just dont really know how to explain it. About 3 yrs ago last April I went into seizures at the intersection of North Street by the MacDonald Bridge. These were status grandmal seizures that lasted for 24 hours. After I came out of the seizures I found my life changed dramitically in many ways. A definite decrease in memory, as well as a lot more , too much I feel to explain tonight.

Overall, I still live day to day as time passes but am looking for someone to chat with on a regular basis .

Sincerely,

Mr.Mikey

3 Re: hi all from halifax on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:05 am

sophie

Hi Mikey and welcome to the forum

Sophie xx

4 Re: hi all from halifax on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:59 am

JulieC

Hi welcome to the forum, take care luv Juliexx

5 Re: hi all from halifax on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Jacksmomma

Welcome to the site I hope that you find some positive feedback here. I know that i find it very comforting to speak to others about what my son is going through. I wish you the very best and hope that you find someone with similiar circumstances.
HUGS** Jacksmomma

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum