The Epilepsy Support Group

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising Awareness Through The Sharing Of Information

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Southern Ontario

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Southern Ontario Empty Hello from Southern Ontario Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Jeff's Wife

Hi everyone,
I have been married to my husband for over 3 years and together for 6 and we have a 4 month old baby boy.
Jeff has loweral temporal and generalized seizures and has had them for 25 years now. He has been on many different medications and is down to 3 now @ 10 pills a day. He has seizures every 2 weeks or so, 1-2 days out of that week. Having a baby is new territory and is very difficult, as he does not have "aura's" and therefore we are afraid of him holding the baby. It is difficult, since I would love for him to have some independence, but our son's safety is priority. That about scratches the surface about us Smile

I am looking forward to reading and seeking information from all of you, who have/are/will be in the same position as us.

Sincerely,

Jeff's Wife

2Hello from Southern Ontario Empty Re: Hello from Southern Ontario Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 am

JulieC

Welcome to the forum, take care luv Juliexx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum