The Epilepsy Support Group

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising Awareness Through The Sharing Of Information

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xmas and new year

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xmas and new year Empty Xmas and new year Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 pm

sophie

sophie

HI everyone hope you all had a lovely christmas and Bonne annee 2010

Sophie xxx

2Xmas and new year Empty Re: Xmas and new year Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:17 pm

JulieC

Same to you, take care luv Juliexx

3Xmas and new year Empty Re: Xmas and new year Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:47 pm

TJW

TJW
Admin

Same to you honey, mine has been a bit of a blur to be honest, spent a week in hospital very ill, during which time they decided they had to get Ruby out asap, came home xmas eve with her, have had a flurry of family and friends round to meet her, have had various ongoing post natal probs which are now gradually clearing up, have managed to start walking again - so yay, no more wheelchair!!! Have been enjoying having my lovely fella home on paternity leave, and in a few days we'll be getting Ruby's birth certificate!! I LOVE being a mummy!! She is my little miracle!!

http://www.TheEpilepsySupportGroup.com

4Xmas and new year Empty Re: Xmas and new year Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:06 pm

sophie

sophie

Oh Tania sorry you had to go through all that and remember what i've said try to take it easy and don't push yourself to hard. But on the up side she is the best thing that could happen to you, they do bring us so much. If you like me you think you can't love her anymore than what you already do but beleive me you can until you ache and think you will burst with love. Congratulation again she's gorgeous (well done mummy) couldn't give your fiancee a better xmas present

Lots of Love
Sophie xxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum