Raising Awareness Through The Sharing Of Information

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi everyone on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:39 am

sophie

Hi just wanted to moan

Me and my partner are so tired lack of sleep and doctors hospital etc
and all of that has nothing to do with Anais's E but my poor baby has had a chest infection for over a month now. so we went for antibiotic X 3 also inhaler X2 different one to give + codeine + for a few days nurofen + E tablets at night so just drugs just spend all day in hospital yesterday for the third time oxygen and chest x-tray and now steroids instead of antibiotics.
she doesn't want to do the inhaler so it fells like we r torturing her and now her who was so good at taking her meds refuse to take them it's very hard to put your child through that forcing everything.
to give you a example this morning to take med and inhaler took us a hour
Enough with me moaning she will get better soon i hope

Sophie

2 Re: Hi everyone on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 am

sophie

Hi feeling better today
had a fairly good sleep sorry about the previous post just felt sorry for myself.

Everybody have a beautifull day
xxx
Sophie

3 Re: Hi everyone on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:10 pm

TJW

Admin
Don't be sorry honey, everyone needs to let off some pressure from time to time.

I hope she feels MUCH better soon! xx

http://www.TheEpilepsySupportGroup.com

4 Re: Hi everyone on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:30 am

sophie

Thanks Tania

How r u? not long now
xxx

5 Re: Hi everyone on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:44 am

TJW

Admin
17 days till induction/cesarean. Can't wait!! So looking forward to being able to do everyday things I used to take for granted, like walking, turning over in bed without screaming, getting in the bath/shower without passing out from pain.... getting to grips with that so called midwife who caused it all!!!! Oh is she gonna pay!!! Official complaint all ready and set to go!!

http://www.TheEpilepsySupportGroup.com

6 Re: Hi everyone on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:48 pm

sophie

oh my god what did she do?

But remenber to take it easy especialy after a cesarean. From friends experience do what they tell you to do if you want to ill propaly.

A new life ahead of you and a good one this is the best thing ever hard at times but the love and fufillment a child bring you nothing else can bring you that in life.

xx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum